Are you looking for practice work sheets to help your kids improve their letter and number skills?
These FREE printable worksheets are perfect for your preschooler all the way to your 1st grader!
What you will get:
- 4 printable worksheets. (2 alphabet oriented + 2 number oriented.)
What do these worksheets teach?
- Counting skills.
- The ability to recognize numbers.
- Recognizing and matching upper case and lower case letters.
- Color recognition with objects.
- Identifying shapes.
How to use these worksheets:
- As extra practice to help strengthen problem areas.
- Homeschool lessons.
- To prepare your 4-6 year old for preschool or kindergarten.
- Use as a "refresher" during the summer between kindergarten and 1st grade.
TIP: These FREE PRINTABLE WORKSHEETS can easily be placed into a sheet protector and placed in a binder. Then use a dry erase marker to fill in the answers. This will help save your printer ink!
Don't delay, sign up and strengthen your child's brain today!